Tuesday, March 26, 2013

This I Believe...


ThisIBelieve.org is an international organization engaging people in writing and sharing essays describing their core values that guide their daily lives.  You may have heard some of these essays read on NPR.  In that spirit of espousing your own views of life on others, here’s a list of things that I currently believe in with all my heart.  

1.  Ketchup is an acceptable condiment for all foods.  But too much ketchup is a crime against humanity.

2.  The American Flag, waving majestically from left to right, is a thing of beauty and should be appreciated every time you see it.  (Note:  Car dealerships do NOT count.)

3.  Babies are gross until they're about two years old.  They have their moments before then I guess, but seriously, they're just disgusting poop and drool bags until they're two.

4.  After about age five, those same kids start getting annoying as crap.

5.  I understand Bronze, Silver, and Gold, but wtf is Platinum?

6.  This website will always put me in a good mood:   http://drunkronswanson.com/

7.  This website will always ruin that good mood:  http://www.foxnews.com/

8.  Don Cheadle is a terrible actor.  THAT'S RIGHT!  I SAID IT!!

9.  All dogs are male and all cats are female.  It's the same thing I've thought since I was two...I just can't seem to shake that concept.

10.  All lists should have 10 things.  Always.  Period.

2 comments:

  1. This list should be your default entry for all "about me" sections on any website that requires a profile.

    ReplyDelete