Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Blah Pshk Ugh.

Overcast and rainy days in FL were my favorite kind of days.  But in Denver, they are so much more depressing.  Maybe after the long winter, it's been such a joy to have warm, sunny days, and the overcast skies just ruin it for me.  I'm sure by the end of July, I'll be hoping for a respite from the heat, but until then, I will continue to complain as per usual.

On days like this, where I'm in a bit of a funk, I usually like to browse through and comment on some of the more horrendous stories of the week.  But yesterday, as I was reading through some various news sources, I saw a well written rant on the lack of acceptance in this country towards biracial families, that put any of my rants to shame.  Both in it's poignancy and it's humor, I was immediately jealous of the author and hated him for being so much better than me.  But the article is worth a read, and you get to watch a cheerios commercial at the end, so win-win!

Biracial Cheerios Rant


Wow, I really have nothing else to say this morning.  That's what I get for making such a long post yesterday.  Oh I know!  Here's a list of the Top 5 worst songs that they keep playing on the radio....and are now in your head!

1.  Ed Sheeran - Lego House

2.  Rihanna - Stay (and pretty much every other song she sings)

3.  Fall Out Boy - Light Em Up

4.  Demi Lovato - Heart Attack

5.  That stupid tree farm song commercial (anybody in Denver knows this....which is nobody who reads this blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment