Monday, June 17, 2013

Our House...Is a Very Very Very Fine House

I don't have too much to talk about today, after an uneventful weekend, but I did go by the house to check up on the progress.  One of the sales agents at the front office is still trying to figure what my living situation is I think...he always asks things like, "do you guys have kids?"  or "are y'all moving in right away or waiting?"  I guess if I offered him more than just yes or no answers, he'd have more of a clue, but at this point there's just no good way to say, "I'm single!!" to a gay man without it being really awkward, right?  I also recently learned that the new Swinger signal, or "swingnal", is leaving your garage door open just a crack.  So of course I had to drive through back alleys looking at all the garage doors trying to figure out where this debaucherous lifestyle is going on.  I need to know who to judge!!  There's a joke about back alleys and cracks in there somewhere, I just haven't figured it out yet.

Anyways, the house is coming along very nicely.  All the interior doors have been installed, and we have cabinets now!  The kitchen has so many cabinets...I think it has more cabinets in this house than I've had in all my apartments put together.  Never again will I have to use the microwave as a pantry!  Despite all the cabinet space, I'm sure I'll still just pile everything into one drawer and not be able to find anything.  Such is my way.


 

The basement, as I may have mentioned before, will be left unfinished.  Until I finish it, it will be storage.  Or a meth lab.  But not a brothel.  I was specifically told I can't run a brothel out of my house when I signed the contract.  Seriously.  They said that.
Finally, and this is very important, in my neighborhood, all American Flags fly from left to right.  It's the American Way.


1 comment:

  1. I love all of the cabinets! Your house is looking good.

    ReplyDelete